Why can't I sleep when I drink coffee?

Why can't I sleep when I drink coffee?

Why_can't_I_sleep_when_I_drink_coffee

Some people find it difficult to fall asleep when they drink coffee. On the other hand, some people say that drinking coffee has no problem sleeping. Why is there such a difference?

Why_can't_I_sleep_when_I_drink_coffee

This is because the sensitivity to caffeine is different genetically. According to experts, each person has a "special constitution" that overreacts to caffeine. These people can develop nervousness, increased heart rate, and insomnia in a cup of coffee. Since it is genetic, constant drinking of coffee does not improve the symptoms.


It may be due to the speed of caffeine metabolism. Those who are slow to escape from the body can't sleep if they drink coffee due to longer caffeine. Those who have a slow metabolism of caffeine are mostly men, pregnant women, newborn babies, people who take oral contraceptives, people with liver dysfunction and people who have alcohol intake.

Why_can't_I_sleep_when_I_drink_coffee

The average amount of time (half-life) in which caffeine is halved in the body based on adults is five hours. Therefore, it takes a long time to fall asleep when drinking coffee, and a person who wakes up often at night must drink coffee at least five hours before going to bed.

Why_can't_I_sleep_when_I_drink_coffee

Each person had a different level of sensitivity to caffeine genetically Even a cup of coffee can cause nervousness, increased heart rate, and insomnia. There is an acquaintance who says he feels anxious when he drinks coffee. It is better to avoid caffeine foods because drinking too much body quality does not reduce sensitivity.


When you drink coffee, your arousal varies from individual to individual. Some people get out of their bodies by metabolism two and a half hours after caffeine intake, while others get very slow in their caffeine metabolism for up to 11 hours. That's why you have a hard time sleeping when you drink coffee.

Why_can't_I_sleep_when_I_drink_coffee

I know the speed and sensitivity of caffeine, so I don't drink coffee at 6 p.m. and early in the evening. Let's check the speed and sensitivity of your caffeine for high-quality sleep, and the coffee you drink at night interferes with your sleep.

0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기

My Instagram