Big Bang, on the 5th day, I reached the top of seven sound recording sites.

Big Bang, on the 5th day, I reached the top of seven sound recording sites.

The group Big Bang is continuing a strong popularity march, taking top spot on the charts of seven recording sites.

One of the Big Bang's double title songs, 'I do not know', topped the daily charts of seven music sites including Melon, Korea's largest music site, and Bugz, Genie, Soribada, Naver Music, Ole Music and Monkey 3.





Especially, 'I do not know' is on the 5th day after the sound recording on the 13th.

Another double title song 'LAST DANCE' and a new song 'GIRLFRIEND' are also gaining popularity steadily with the name 'I do not know' followed by top names in major music sources in Korea.



The reaction in the United States, home to pop, is also hot. On the 16th, 'Big Bang' 'MADE THE FULL ALBUM' was selected as 'BEST OF THE WEEK', which introduces new popular songs every week on Apple Music.





Today, the New York Times in New York Times picked Big Bang's double title song "I do not know" on Friday's pop critics' most notable songs and videos of the month,

On the other hand, Big Bang is scheduled to appear in MBC entertainment program 'Infinite Challenge' which is broadcasted this afternoon. On the following day, it will appear on SBS 'popular song' on the 18th, and will release the double title songs 'I do not know' and 'LAST DANCE' for the first time.

0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기

My Instagram